We are looking for a sales wonder to help us boost the profitability of a B2B sales channel (think of it as a start-up within the company!).
Who you are
- You a natural-born seller. Seriously, you could sell ice to an eskimo.
- You are a goal-oriented person and you would come up with the most creative solutions in order to reach your objectives.
- You are flexible and able to think out of the box.
- You are extrovert and an excellent communicator.
What you have
- Professional experience, educational background or simply a strong passion and willingness to learn in the field of sales/marketing/growth hacking.
- Language skills: spoken and written English (compulsory) and Italian (highly preferable). Any other language is a plus.
- Computer skills: particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- You will explore the potential of inactive clients who are already in our portfolio to offer new solutions which can boost our collaboration with them.
- You will develop communication plans and tactics (through a test and learn approach) that will drive user acquisition.
- You will proactively engage customers to gain deep understanding of their needs, which you will convert into tailored and flexible solutions.
- You will regularly monitor your progress against the goals set for the channel and present them in an well organized way.
Work environment and Benefits
In the last few years, Translated has expanded its workplaces to create the PiCampus, the best work environment for talented people: six luxury residential villas converted into functional offices, in the green space of the EUR neighborhood, in Rome. Translated has invested in many Italian startups that now work at PiCampus, creating a competitive and exciting work environment, with some extras:
- Networking events. You will be surrounded by innovators and experts coming from different fields, creating the best environment for knowledge sharing.
- Bonuses and incentives for those who quit smoking, ride a bicycle to work, adopt a child.
- Work hard and stay fit. In the campus you'll find a gym, two swimming pools, a personal trainer for spinning as well as TRX, pilates, and Tai Chi classes.
- Enjoy a snack. Free snacks, fruit, coffee and beverages from the campus kitchens.
Cool peers! The average age of PiCampus employees is 28 years old.
Translated is a language service provider focused on serving large businesses, startup and web 2.0 companies that need to speed-up and automate their globalization processes. Thanks to its innovative approach to language technology, it has been chosen by Google to create new services for flagship products such as YouTube (http://goo.gl/jx5emJ) and, recently, for the translation of apps published in the Google Play Store (http://goo.gl/psI7wQ). Moreover, corporations like Amazon, Expedia and HP use our technologies and services in their localization processes. Choose a career at Translated and enjoy an innovative international environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
We look forward to meeting you!