We’re looking for a talented Senior Account Manager to join the Operations team in our HQ in Pi Campus, Rome.
As a member of this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Management, motivation and coordination of a team of account managers, reporting their performance to upper management.
- Management and development of positive working relationships with key customers.
- Cooperation with internal teams to set up processes aimed to guarantee the customer satisfaction.
- Analysis of the team's KPIs in order to identify potential issues before they become problems.
- Fluency in Italian and English. One further language is a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in Account Management or Sales.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge and experience with contracts and contract negotiations.
- In the first 2/3 months you will receive a training on our operations processes, in order to have a complete idea on the services we provide.
- Afterwards, cooperating closely with the Director of the Account Management, you will start working with a team of Account Managers, undestanding the internal processes and integrating with the team.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive and exciting work environment. You will be surrounded by innovators and experts working at Pi Campus. Great environment to grow your skills.
- Bonuses and incentives for work performances and for those who quit smoking, ride a bicycle to work or adopt a child.
- Work hard and stay fit. In the campus you'll find a gym, a swimming pool, a personal trainer for spinning, TRX and pilates classes.
Translated is widely recognized as the most innovative web-based translation company.
We have received numerous awards for innovation and technology thanks to the cutting-edge technology we develop. We manage well over 300,000 translators in 110 countries to provide services to more than 120,000 customers.
We focus on serving large businesses, startup and innovative companies that need to speed up and automate their globalization processes. Thanks to our innovative approach to language technology, we have been chosen by Google to create new services for flagship products such as YouTube and for the translation of apps published in the Google Play Store. Moreover, corporations like Microsoft, eBay, Airbnb use our technologies and services in their localization processes.
Choose a career at Translated and enjoy an innovative international environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.